Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6th 2012, Professional Gaming?

Dear Diary,

It was our first cell group tonight with me as the cell group leader, after having Nathan "step-down". Just as I had predicted, not many people would turn up, but I suppose it's okay. I just really hope that those that didn't turn up did not do so because of their lack of confidence in my leadership. Meh, I can't blame myself if they choose to judge me on perception. It was a really really good session today though; the most helpful the cell has had in a long time and I wasn't the only one who felt that way :)

Me and two other friends decided we'd play a little LAN gaming after cell and we really enjoyed it and all. Just hope we don't get addicted to it lol. It's so strange you know? Imagining gay gamers. Haha, silly stereotypes.

Anyways when I got back all I could think of was gaming and I googled options in being paid to game. Found a couple of jobs I could apply for, like a game tester (which I do hope I get) but I'm seriously considering professional gaming. Do I think I'm adequately competent in gaming to get paid to do it? No. But I really enjoy it so that must count for something. But I won't let myself be bothered over it; I'll let God show me if it's something I was supposed to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment