Monday, January 27, 2014

Another Sleepless Night

So it's 3AM as I'm writing this. Damn I should stop thinking about you every time before I go to bed. I keep dreaming of how I see you and how I'm always somehow racing to catch you before you leave again. I guess it's a reflection of how I really feel. I'm still trying to catch you, you little traveler. Will you stop and wait for me?

All this planning for my visit to China has me really stressed up. As if getting to your province isn't hard enough, I have to think about accommodation, food, air fares... I'm beginning to realize just how broke I really am. Damn, I need a better job. So many things to do, so much worries. It's no wonder I am not as centered as I have always been lately. How did you come into my life and then suddenly reset everything I thought I knew about myself?

Qin Ai De, you know I would scale the mountains if I knew you would be there to see me. I'm not sure you would be, that's why I'm so afraid. It's okay to give my all in my home, my country, where I have friends and family to help me. But in a foreign land, I don't know what to do.

Just give me a reason, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment