Sunday, February 16, 2014

情人节。。。?

亲爱的 Ah Liang

你好吗?I guess it was rather silly of me to dream of spending valentine's day with you this year. I've never had a chance to spend it with a 情人 before - being hopeful is no sin, right?

My restaurant was very busy on Valentine's day, it was a killer. We were all so tired. Though my manager has was getting emotional, thinking about her ex-boyfriends, It surprised me that during the shift, you did not cross my mind at all. Perhaps I was so busy I really couldn't think much at all.

After the shift however, and the days preceding it, my mind was was really occupied by you. I kept thinking how it was so unfair. I kept complaining to God, asking him how he could let something like this happen to me - to us. I never really doubted God much in recent times, but my love for you has even battered such a strong pillar I thought could never waver. I can't even lead my cell group well anymore, because of how off-centre I am. 




















I'm sorry, I know it seems like I'm complaining alot these days. I forget to remember the happy things. Like how I was absolutely delighted that you texted me saying 情人节快乐. That little chat with you made me feel regenerated and I feel like I have the strength to carry on, especially after you said 请相信我们会见面。I miss you terribly. I really do hope we will see each other again. Been working so hard to see you again, that I've fallen ill. Need to get some rest, not just physically but emotionally as well. 

It is really cold where you are right now, please stay warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment